Quote Originally Posted by MWILSON1995Z View Post
I see the following:

ECM Constants Table
Minimum Injector Pulse Width--------1.099 msec
If you look at your bin with the .xdf in the startup tables zip in TunerPro, there are actually two values that need to be changed here. The factory bin has 1.44 ms in both. One is the threshold, and the other is the value used when the threshold is reached. I think it's labeled '126d7 - use this value when MIN inj pulse reached'. I have mine set thusly:

126d5 : 0x002f (0.73 ms)
126d7 : 0x0030 (0.075 ms)

The larger # in the second constant is just to make sure the injector actually fires. I've never seen pulsewidths commanded this low, and you probably won't either, but it doesn't hurt to be thorough.

Addition items you'll want to modify are the 129f5 Injector Offset Adder table, and 129d5 Injector Voltage Offsets.

For the offset adder table, most folks zero this out because the bosch style injectors flow more below the knee (the point where the injector's flow rate goes static). The original Multec injectors have a lower flow rate below the knee.

The voltage offsets should have been provided by the vendor. You may have to interpolate some of the voltage points, but all that's critical here are the voltage range you'll actually be running in, say 7-16 volts.