Thread: long tube headers and o2 location

Fuel Injected!

long tube headers and o2 location

I have gotten into EEHack, Flashhack and TunerProRT and know the basics of how to get connected, view data, pull bins, modify (very limited) and reload.

I have a bank 1 lean condition on a 94 LT1 that came from a Z28. It's now in a 79 malibu with long tube headers and the o2's are in the header collector. I believe the stock camaro o2 location is a bit staggered. Is it possible that the new location of the o2's are giving me the lean condition? Its actually lean on both sides but worse on the drivers side.

Are there settings in tunerpro where I can adjust for this? If so, where are they. I looked and didnt see but maybe I missed it.

Thanks

Fuel Injected!
    You should be fine with them in the collectors. Back to basics, do you have a leaky flange gasket? That will pull air into the exhaust and create a lean reading at the O2 sensor.

Fuel Injected!
    Good article. Thanks for posting the link.

Fuel Injected!
    I see how they describe the parameters in this thread linked above. However, I for the life of me cannot find these tables in my TunerPro program for 94 LT1. Can someone help me by pointing to where exactly they are?

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by JD1964 View Post
    I see how they describe the parameters in this thread linked above. However, I for the life of me cannot find these tables in my TunerPro program for 94 LT1. Can someone help me by pointing to where exactly they are?
    You'll have a much better experience with $EE XDFs if you set the drop-down menu in the top-left to "Parameter Category." Here are the tables in question (note that steveo's description is in parentheses):

tables.jpg
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1994 Corvette (Automatic)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by NomakeWan View Post
    You'll have a much better experience with $EE XDFs if you set the drop-down menu in the top-left to "Parameter Category." Here are the tables in question (note that steveo's description is in parentheses):

tables.jpg
    Ok I'll go back in and see if I can accomplish that. I see where your screen shots as well as the ones in the fbody tech article have the folders in the parameter category. Thats what I've been looking for in my TunerPro. Haven't found it yet. All Ive seen is the scalers, flags and tables icons. Folders are not showing in my tree

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by JD1964 View Post
    Ok I'll go back in and see if I can accomplish that. I see where your screen shots as well as the ones in the fbody tech article have the folders in the parameter category. Thats what I've been looking for in my TunerPro. Haven't found it yet. All Ive seen is the scalers, flags and tables icons. Folders are not showing in my tree
    Again, there is a drop-down menu in the top-left corner of TunerPro. Yours will say:

View By: Parameter Type

But this is incorrect for the $EE XDFs. Click where it says "Parameter Type", then select "Parameter Category" instead.
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1994 Corvette (Automatic)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by NomakeWan View Post
    Again, there is a drop-down menu in the top-left corner of TunerPro. Yours will say:

View By: Parameter Type

But this is incorrect for the $EE XDFs. Click where it says "Parameter Type", then select "Parameter Category" instead.
    Alright I've tried clicking "Parameter Category" and still no Air Fuel Metering Category or related folders. Also when I use the parameter finder tool, O2 Swing Voltage has no items found. I'm stumped
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
    you are using the old ee xdf
    not my eex xdf
    Awesome thanks! Ill get eex xdf and go back at it.

Fuel Injected!
    I finally utilized the EEX xdf. Now I see everything. Thanks Stevo