Quote Originally Posted by etravoda View Post
- What's a good target peak timing for ~8 psi of boost? Seems the LT1's really like timing, but I want to stay conservative.
they like timing while n/a but under boost you definitely want to be conservative to say the least. 8psi is actually a lot for the stock LT1 compression and the brittle stock pistons. a few pings under load can really break stuff. most people call it a day at 6psi

- Should I be modifying the BLM cell boundaries?
if your closed loop cruise operating range is higher you can raise them up a bit, analyze the number of events per blm cell and see if they're actually getting used during real driving

I've got a ballpark VE table for the camshaft from modifying based on fuel trims (its still on the MAF). Can I use these values once I do fueling mods and just halve the injector value I put into the ECM? (24.5 lb injectors for my 49 lb that will go in it)
why would you halve the injector flow constant? that will push twice as much fuel as it should, makes no sense. you need to halve the scale of the map axis of the VE table and anything that references the MAP sensor. the injector flow rate is a constant.

any changes you've made to the VE table based on trims from the MAF are no good, you'll need to chuck that table and tune it again with the maf disabled. is your goal to run a maf, or to run speed density? if you're going to pull through the maf and keep it that way, just tune the VE table enough as a backup so you can get home if your MAF dies