I've spent the last few weeks checking my re-pinning instructions and the re-pinning itself. I'm pretty sure I have everything right. All sensors seem to be providing appropriate data streams, including WBO2. Engine starts fine and idle speed does not seem too out of whack. But in about 10 minutes of total run time (idle and light revs only) the highest I've seen WB02 is in the 12s. Mostly it's been in the 11s and has even pegged down in the low 10s. And the smell of raw gas out the exhaust is pretty intense. The other symptom is the slightest crack of the throttle causes a significant bog, almost to the point of killing the engine, but not quite. Once past the bog, it does seem able to rev.

The only other tuning I've done so far is on the previous 7060. On that computer I would suspect a wrong BPW, but the 7427 doesn't use BPW? Should I adjust injector flow rate? The TBI scalar value is set at 70lbs/hr but I think I'm actually running 74 lbs/hr injectors. I'll have to look up what I have to be sure. Would this difference be enough to cause my problems?

I can provide .xdf, .bin, and a short TP log file if it would help. But I'm hoping someone would give me some ideas of easy stuff to check first.

Thanks.