I have a 95 3.4l V6 that I've been tweaking. I am getting TPS Out Of Range: "YES" when accelerating but it switches back to "NO" when I am under TPS range and speed. It's hard to say what triggers it, but almost always will show "YES" when accelerating and at cruising speeds. I also Have QDM#3 showing a fault and INJ Fault = "YES" ALWAYS. I have yet to see the INJ fault bit and QDM#3 fault bit read "NO" Since I got the vehicle. I have DataCat for logging and I use TunerPro to modify my bin. I am currently experiencing lack of power and falls on it's face after it shifts (auto). I am also seeing LTFT be lean at upper rpm and load conditions, and rich when low load and rpm. I am fairly competent of my understanding of basic engine operation and what the ecu does its best to adjust and control, however, putting all of the information I am seeing into a logical diagnostic process is what I am only marginally capable of doing. I will be replacing timing chain and upper and lower intake and exhaust manifold gaskets within the next week or so. I would greatly appreciate any and all advice from the pros out there! Much thanks in advance! cheers