Hello from PA. Thanks for accepting me to a very helpful/informative forum. Ill work on my profile when i get some free time. I have a 92' LT1 4L60 c4 vette, mod list, just installed 3.07 gear, longtube headers, 2.5" stainless duals with x-pipe, into corsa mufflers, all new sensors, glowshift wb02 (junk), new opti, taylor wires, ngk tr55, cut airbox lid w/free flow filter, 30lb. injectors, adj. fuel pres. reg.,MSD coil..... Parts ready for install include, compcam xr282hr-10, MSD 6A ignition, 1.5 full roller rockers 7/16" studs, ls7 lifters, and one factory cnc ported head that i will make a copy of. I am new to tuning. i purchased an autoprom from Moates that ive been teaching myself how to use the damn thing for about 7-8 months. (limited instructions for a non-computer friendly guy like myself haha) so far ive figured out how to get my factory bin off of my pcm (chip), modify and burn a new chip, live emulating/tuning, data log, data trace, made my own dashboard, ive been using tunerpro RT and the xdf files availible are VERY limited. my questions are about histograms, and the mask $DA2 VE Fixer spreadsheet. i have the files downloaded, and thats about the only progress ive made so far. some insight would be great cause ive searched the web up and down for someone who would take me under their wing with no luck. Thanks again for letting me join up. Frank,