Hi guys. I’m trying to more accurately tune my 383 LT1 after 10 years of it running pretty well. I was previously running the stock injector offset vs voltage which certainly isn’t correct for the injectors I’m currently running, which are the SVO green top 42lbs m-9593-f302. I’ve found what appears to be an official data sheet, https://performanceparts.ford.com/pa...-9593-f302.pdf
This data is way different from the data on the Greg Banish dvd. For example, the offset at 14v on the ford data sheet is .670ms. The Greg Banish dvd shows .090ms at 14v. This is a massive difference. Using the ford data in my pcm has things quite rich at low pulse widths, while the Banish data results in very lean under the same conditions. What gives? Any insights? Btw, I’m running these injectors at the correct 39psi with an injector flow rate of 42. Also, haven’t changed the low pulse modifier table from stock, except when I used the Banish data, because he’s got that data, but it was much smaller than stock.
Thanks in advance.
Scott