I have rebuilt a 29 Ford Model A Sedan. I don't say restored as it is not as Henry would like it. I have 1935 wheels and radial tires on it. I installed a 49 Ford overdrive into the torque tube, and while it is a 29 engine it has a dual exhaust header, higher compression head, insert bearings, and topped with a Webber 32/36 carb. It also has a touring cam. In overdrive it'll do over 70mph. I don't know it's top end as it is still a stock frame, steering, and brakes.
I am now building a hotrod 31 Ford Pickup. I had a custom frame built, but have done everything else myself. The chassis is in mockup with a 2007 Mustang 4.0 V6, 5R55S 5 spd automatic trans, and 94 Mustang rearend with 273 gear. I hope you all receive me better than other hotrod forums. I have been beatup because a 6cyl is not a hotrod. I have very limited knowledge of EFI. I have read and understand what the sensors do, but I'm have a difficult time with the wiring.. I want to get the eng running before I continue with the mockup. I will greatly appreciate and advice and help you can give. Also to Gearhead I grew up in northern Idaho, Kellogg. Thanks Goys