Last night I swapped my high Z injectors for low Z injectors (32 to 42 lbs/hr). It was too late, or too early to actually start the car (1:30 AM), and didn't want to piss off my neighbours. So this morning I tried it, and not good results, It was as if half the injectors were not firing.

When I swapped the injectors, I swapped in my modified ECM, that I installed .07 ohm sense resistors, and the jumpers as per the Sunbird wiring. I removed the two grounds for saturated injector driving. I did have the injector grounds wired as a '7730 in pins D6 and D7. It has been this way for 4 years. The Sy/Ty shows pins D6 and C13 for injector grounds.

Anyway, really lean, running rough, tried a few changes to the BPC, and no change in the way the engine was running.

So I decided to switch it back to saturated mode (leaving the low-Z injectors in place, as a test). While the engine idles fine, I can not drive it, it goes really lean with load, no boost, just simple accel.

This was on a good running bin with the smaller injectors and the only change is to the BPC vs EGR table to account for the larger injector size.

Is there anything besides, the jumpers needed to switch between saturated and peak and hold injector firing modes?

I used the ideas here: http://home.comcast.net/~p-928/749mods.html for resistor modification. I did not change the injector driver itself however, since the part number given in that link is a discontinued item and can't find a matching replacement.

Car details:
Nissan 2.8L I6
1227749 ECM Sensose resistor modification for 6 cyl.
Code59 ($59)
Mopar injectors (will get part number later)

I will try swapping back to my old injectors tonight, but I'm looking for ideas.