My Scantool will do all messages for engine, but I need to reconnect to do trans. So...

And!
Quote Originally Posted by 93V8S10 View Post
Only one message can be used at a time.

It is possible to have different macros for each message in the same adx, but you would need to change between macros and have different screens set-up for each message. Also, you would have to remember which screens were correct with the message being used. To much trouble in my opinion. This is why I did two different transmission adx files for $0D.
Since you an only have one message at a time, then would have to have a list view for that message. So in the same adx you could have say three connections, but then change to list view for that connection...

So my question is can you rewrite the MODE 1 (TRANSMIT FIXED DATA STREAM MESSAGE 0)?

Or could you rewrite MODE 1 (TRANSMIT FIXED DATA STREAM MESSAGE 0) to be all engine data and bitmasks with list view on one adx.
and
Rewrite MODE 1 (TRANSMIT FIXED DATA STREAM MESSAGE 1) to be all trans data and bitmasks?

Or could you rewrite MODE 1 (TRANSMIT FIXED DATA STREAM MESSAGE 0) to include all data and bitmasks? That would be the nice way.