hopefully here in the next few weekends i will be finishing installing a frankenbody on my 1969 chevy truck. i have already added a in tank fuel pump to the factory tank and have run fuel and return line up to the engine. i have already cut the two throttlebodys and am getting ready to make a few modifications on them to make them work for me i then will put them together. my computer has already been modified by dynamic efi to run 4 injectors and i will be running an OD BJYL bin . i will also be running and aftermarket external fuel pressure regulator instead of the factory ones. my question is when i do the first start up do i need to divide the VE tables in half to adjust for the extra injectors? also is there anything else you can think of that i need to do to get this going? my first project is coming along pretty good i still have a little more to adjust on idle and warm up idle but the open throttle running down the road is almost dialed in i think. i will have to upload a datalog for you to take a look at. next i will be hooking up a wideband o2 to further tune it. i will upload some pics from both projects when i get closer to the 69's start up. any advise would be appreciated.