Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
There is not a switch to WBO2. The WBO2 is an optional feature that someone figured out for the '7427. The WBO2 information does not control the fuel in the '7427.

The "Tuner" (a person) will make changes to the '7427 fuel tables. The information from the WBO2 can be configured to be in the '7427 data log (recorded engine information when the vehicle was test driven). The data log contains information like, RPM, MAP, TPS, IAC, BLM, INT, and dozens of other parameters.

I saw the picture. I think a good plan would be replace the rear throttle body with a throttle body that has an IAC, (maybe a used Holley Throttle Body) I also think it would be a good plan to upgrade to the new style Holley TBI injectors.

dave w
Now I got it, just wanted to make sure on that. As far as upgrading to the new style injectors would there still be concern with whether or not the 7427 could support the impedence of 4 injectors or do you happen to already know that the newer style ones will work? What is better about the new style injectors vs. the style that is on my system? Would I be better off to just ditch the old holley throttle bodies and use a couple of gm throttle bodies instead?