Hi, my project is a 52 Chevy that I installed a 250ci inline six in. I have a 79 Buick regal turbo unit mounted on the intake for fuel delivery and a throttle body from a 4.3l v6 i figure that would be a good starting point since overall the inline six is 4.1 liters.

My harness is from a 94 pickup truck, the ECU is a 6395.

I've got it wire up and running (easier than I anticipated)

FOR MY TURBO, Can I use a turbo bin with this ecu? I purchased a 2 bar map sensor... and have been researching Tunerpro and getting myself familiar with the program. I have a aldl cable on the way...I plan on getting an ostrich 2.0 for real time tuning.

As of now the car runs surprisingly good (although i have not driven or ran it long for fear of running lean with boost) I'm using an Airtex fuel pump its rated at 135psi. If i cant tune for boost in the ECU i have tossed around the idea of getting an FMU to put on the return line to manually raise fuel pressure to push the injectors harder during boost... which is commonly done in supercharger and turbo applications but I have a hard time accepting its a safe alternative.. lol

I love this forum btw, have lurked for a while when getting all my parts and stuff put together.