Thread: Changing from $88 to $8D mask, bin.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here's a few.

Took the one they had and opened it in notepad and it had 1000 lines of code from all the monitors and history tables and item lists before the connection commands. So only change was move commands to first in file Code-$59-V.adx

Then made a silence command, it had one but not used anywhere? FO poll usually needs a silence then ask for data... Code-$59-V1.adx

Then set things back to where the ALDL should be they were removing or shortening? Code-$59-V1.1.adx

All those seem to be used on differant ECM then yours but ALDL address are same FO poll like the Syclone and turbo Sunbird which is $58

Then did one with exact connect and monitor that worked in your car in Code $59 adx. Code-$59-V2.adx

The simplified some things... Code-$59-V2.1 and V2.2.adx

So try Code-$59-V2.adx first as that was what worked on your car with $88. Don't be afraid to connect and if bad data disconnect and reconnect. I have one like that right now I can't figure out, but it works fine second shot every time?

Try all the others, if you find they work pass them around. Seems like they were close over there but still had a glitch. I've had an account there for awhile but never posted...
    Attached Files Attached Files

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-