Gentlemen: Just to provide some background about myself, I really like working on Internal Combustion Engines especially the Small Block Chevrolet. It is a compact package capable of much horsepower depending on how much a person spends on building up one. I was in Aviation Electronics, known as Avionics, for 38+ years. Electronics is nothing new to me. Yet, getting through TunerPro RT V5.x is somewhat of a challenge. Have read many of the posts here on gearhead-efi. Am very greatfull for this Internet Site as it has been a wealth of knowledge. Many of you fellows have extensive knowledge just through exposure doing your own GM EFI projects. A special thanks to Dave W. as he had been VERY helpful. I have two chevrolet trucks that I work on. One a 1994 BBC Suburban and the other a 1995 Chevrolet C1500 2WD pickup that is in good condition except it leaks and uses engine oil. Am preparing a 350 Vortec and will be using a BBC TBI throttle body on top of a 4 barrel manifold with adapter. Just added a LT-4 Hot Cam to the Vortec and today the stronger Crane Cams valve springs came via UPS. Need to install these and mock up and set the fuel pressure regulator on the BBC throttle body. Then run the Vortec on my home brew run-in stand with a Holley 4 barrel carb. Also have a harness for the 16197427 ECU. Shall see if I can get the harness and BBC throttle body all mocked up on the run-in stand which provides NO dynamic load whatsoever to the Vortec. At least I can check for oil leaks etc. before installing same in the '95 pickup.

It is nice to have you fellow to consult with.

Regards,

Rolly
Tucson, Arizona