I picked up another 7427 pcm the other day. Memcal is BMHK. I was wondering if anyone else has a 7.4 memcal lying around that could post the number on their knock filter in their memcal for a 7.4. This one has the part # 1344292 which is the same as a 5.7 tbi memcal. Guy said the PCM was for parts or repair and I bought it for 28 bucks shipped. I read the EPROM in the memcal and did a bin compare on it to the BMHK bin from here: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...6&d=1323149167 and it has 16k of differences. All of the differences are at undefined addresses. No big deal either way but it would be nice to have a 7.4 memcal because I have the later model BBC intake that doesn't use an adapter for the tbi, the harness out of the truck and the tbi. If this has the proper knock filter etc, the EPROM will be replaced with a flash chip anyway. Either the EPROM on this one is corrupt or it is a 5.7 that someone has tried to UV erase and write the BMHK bin to and it failed. It has a factory cover on the memcal but you never know what you are going to get from E-bay. I did test the PCM on my jeep using the jeep's memcal and it ran fine. Attached is the bin file and a pic of memcal with knock filter number. I may look through the hack and see what some of the differences are. Most of the differences are the bin from the $0E thread has 00 in dead space and when I read chips with the Burn2 the dead space is FF. Some of the differences seem to have actual code in them and my read shows dead space.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will take a few mins to look at their memcal.

Brian