First im running a 7427 on my s10 with a stock 5.7. For the files, I use the Advanced $0D TP5 v251.xdf and the BJYL 350 TBI 700r4.bin along with the MTX-l WBO2 sensor.

1st o2 question: I followed the instructions in the bin/xdf on setting up data logging of the WB and it works but the readings are off by around +1 in tunerpro compared to the gauge. As I type this it comes to mind that I have my gauge programmed to the E10 blend so 14.1 instead of 14.7. Would this throw it off in TP? If so, how would I come up with the formula to fix that?

2nd: I have the WB on the driver side stream and the NB on the passenger stream. Iv got a leak at the collector on the Pass side throwing off my readings pretty bad so I unplugged it and run OL for now. Iv read a lot on the simulated NB from the WB but saw no exact numbers to make sure the PCM is getting the correct voltage. Will the factory setting on the mtxl work?

3rd: If the WB simulating NB is as bad as I hear, is there a page to explain how to tune only using the WB? Iv searched google and haven't had any luck.

side note: it took over 2 hours to get the 3 collector bolts on the pass side tightened and it still leaks, so im really wanting to avoid changing the gasket. The reason i think it has a leak, with throttle applied it drives fine, when i let off it starts surging way lean then recovers then lean again. It has stalled but is rare. If i unplug the sensor it runs fine. Also this is a heated o2 that has worked fine over the past year.

That's the main stuff for now until I can think of more. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you!