Hi All,

Now that I've got your attention regarding the 411, I'll say that I don't actually have a 411, rather a similar (MC68336 based) PCM from a saturn. I've read a few different bins from different PCMs, and now I'm looking to disassemble them. The goal isn't to learn everything about them, rather to modify an auto bin to be a manual, or find the unique identifier in the PCM that handles the passkey info, put that into a manual bin, and force it to work.

A few questions:
1) I have IDA, is there a collection of '411 bins somewhere that I can get and disassemble them to get my feet wet in trying to understand the code?
2) Are there any folks here willing to help me out and find some key routines in my bin if I post it?

I'd appreciate any help I can get, I'm struggling trying to pass an e-test on a car converted from an auto to a manual. I can't seem to get a manual PCM to marry to the BCM, even with GM's software and an MDI.

My background is that I'm an EE with some MCU experience, but mainly 8 bit ones, the 68k is a little more advanced!

Thanks, Ivan