hello everyone- I am a new member and this is my first post. I have done a 4.3 tbi conversion on a 2f fj40 land cruiser. so far it runs really well and ECM throws no codes. the prom chip I used is from an astro van with automatic transmission. the letters on the chip are AKMH. I have been on the IH8MUD site and they recommended this site for help. lots of guys there claim a pretty good increase in gas mileage and that is what I am trying to accomplish. I hear reports of 17-18 MPG and they seem to be from honest folks. all of them, I noticed had their chips re-programmed and that's where I am stuck. some guys had a 'dyno-tune' and I hear of some doing a 'real time' lap-top tune, with, according to them, really good results. some of the smart ones can get the equipment and tune one themselves. I wish I could but I am not computer savvy at all. I live in a small town, Colbert Oklahoma and have been trying to find someone with a laptop or a dyno machine to do this, with no luck. I live about 50 miles north of McKinney, Texas and 80 miles north of Dallas, Texas. thinking someone in those areas could probably tune or re-program one for me. all the guys on MUD are pointing me in that direction, to re-tune my prom chip. my 2f motor has been bored .020 and I have headers and the rest is stock, but that's all the information I can give. I don't know about timing curves, or any details on what my motor is reading on fuel tables or anything like that. it does run good though, just running real rich. a mechanic friend put it on a snap-on scanner and that's what he told me. does anyone have any ideas or know anyone in my area that could do this for me? I heard it was best to do it that way vs. mailing a chip, re-mailing it for another try, and so on. any help on this would be appreciated.