So a while ago my injectors quit firing, after researching, I rebuilt the distributor with a new cap, rotor and ICM. After that everything was running well for a while until it started again. Well I found the clips on the coil were bad and if I unplugged them and plugged them back in, it would fire up no problem. So naturally I got a new harness for it, plugged it in and the injectors won't fire. Not sure where to look next, it's got plenty of fuel pressure going into the TBI. Not sure how replacing 2 plugs would make it not work.

If it's worth anything the injectors are a little wet on the bottom but no drips or spraying. Is it possible for 2 injectors to completely clog at the same time? And how likely is that to happen?

I'm very close to the point of taking all this efi stuff out and throwing a carb on the truck. Iv spent so much time tinkering with this thing just to get it to run decent it's making me bitter. As soon as one thing is fixed something else starts acting up making it a pain to attempt to tune. Sorry for the rant.

Sorry for typos or weird sentence stuff, I'm typing this out on my Android.