Hi guys, this is my first post, I have been reading this forum since 3 years ago and I really appreciate all the info that you post here.!!!

Maybe you can help me with a direct question regarding the only final issue that I have with a continuous high idle after engines goes under the " stall saver RPM"

Normally the engine runs good and smooth during warm, hot and cold driving. Engines runs in close loop, no Malfunctions Flags... everything is OK!!!! From cold during warming, RPM reach 675-700 RPMs idle as tables data, Idle ALDS info: IAC count: 25, open loop and Idle / Cool Flag on.

But the issue starts when, due to manual transmission load, RPMs drops very low about 300 to 450. After this particular driving conditions (under stall saver RPM") , engines RPMs recovers as per tables, but the new idle speed becomes 850-875. Idle ALDS info IAC count: 60, Close loop, BLM, Idle / Cool Flags on. This condition keeps in time "forever" until I restart the engine.

Some background

• Engine 305 L03 attached to a MT 4speed. (engine formed AT transmission version from a junk yard), ECM 747 with Moates EX remote switch, $42-1227747-5.9.3.xdf.
  • Engine harness, injectors, heated O2 sensor, sensor thermostat etc etc ...all new with the right specs. Fuel Pressure at TBI OK, IAC learning.
  • ASDN stock BIN (Engine L03 Disp 5.0, Trans Manual MG5,) downloaded from this forum (thanks!!) manual transmission option check, no EGR patch check, BPW small adjustment by me.... and the rest parameters are "untouched" by me.
  • No VSS

I am not a tuner guy, but after reading the whole XDF descriptions and checking the data retrieved with ALDL before and after the issue.. I have many suspects.... all the " stall saver parameters".

Any hint about to config a faster go back to normal idle after goes to stall will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.