Thread: $EE Help with strange Closed Loop or PE operation?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

$EE Help with strange Closed Loop or PE operation?

Looking at my logs Ive noticed something odd. while driving in closed loop mode, all of a sudden the Target AFR will go 12.2:1, and the BLM's will turn off, but $EEHack shows it is NOT in PE mode. There are other points in the log where it shows PE mode is ON, so i don't think its software or datalogging bug?

On my last log it happened about 3 times.

Closed Loop indicator is on, then all of a sudden the BLM indicator goes off, target AFR goes down to 12.2:1, which is normally what it would command for PE mode. However the Closed Loop indicator remains on and the PE mode indicator never comes on. and then all of a sudden it will go back to normal, Closed Loop indicator on, BLM indicator on, target AFR 14.7:1.

I can confirm that the actual AFR is changing because the o2 readings go to 900mV and stay there during these "events".

When I graph the datalog and select the "PE active" overlay it DOES NOT show PE active during these events so I'm very confused. These events last about 30-45 seconds at a time and there is no drastic change in RPM's that would cause this when it happens.

Any advice?
    Last edited by johnny_b; 07-05-2016 at 01:51 AM.