I would apprecitate some help in my tbi conversion. Its on a straight 6 landcruiser engine. I added timing control by wiring in a pickup coil onto the stock distributor, have the coil and ignition module wired up from a s10 pickup truck. I have aldl droid so I can monitor live data. When I monitor the timing, the timing slowly works its way up from 1 to 90 degrees and then back to 1 and repeats the cycle. This has had me concerned so I checked the timing with a timing light, and at idle the timing is at 20 degrees while my live data just continues the count from 1 to 90. Whats strange is that at wot on a hill the counting pauses, then when I let off on a flat it continues upward to 90. I was reading that you are supposed to jump the knock sensor pin to a 5volt reference. I did not do this-I can but is it necessary? Also I read the ignition module is supposed to have a heat sink on it, mine never has. Is my module toast? Also I found the signal wire on the module (one of the wires going to the 4 pin plug) had rubbed through and was grounding so I am fixing that too. So I ordered a new module and heatsink. In aldl droid it lists the timing reading as ignition timing from hack. What does hack mean? Thanks for any help you guys can provide.