Thread: Truck falls flat after 3000 rpm.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Thanks. That picture helped alot. Did couple more ve learns with afr at 14.13. The truck is driving better ind im betting the blm's closer to 128. Right now they are around 123-130 except at idle where its still at 118 even after adjusting the ve. I have closed loop idle set so i should be getting good idle blm data.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Second thing, if i give it gas from dead stop it bogs and then picks up, this is after i doubled the tps and map ae. I know this means i should add tps AE. Should i just increase the tps ae until that goes away and not touch the map ae? Also should i double the tps ae again? I dont want to over do adding tpa ae but i also dont want to keep adding barely any ae. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now lets say im holding down the brake and pushing on the gas. The truck wont make much power at first then after say 5-10 seconds it will start to move overcoming the brake friction. Why does it take time to make power? What parameters should i be looking at?---------------------------------------Lastly i have my cts in the intake manifold. Sometimes at idle it reads 185f. At what temperature does the ecm think the engine is fully warmed up. I dont want to be adjusting idle ve when the ecm thinks the engine is not fully warmed up.
    Last edited by joegreen; 01-30-2017 at 10:34 PM.