So this technically isn't efi but I'll ask anyway. I have an 87 regal that has a 3.8 2bbl computer controlled carb. I also have an old complete 3.8 carbed turbo engine I'm thinking about throwing in it to make cool turbo noises while I save up for my LS swap. I pulled out the ecm and it has a prom chip that looks very similar to the chips I used to burn on a 7749 tpi ecm. I couldn't find any definitions for it on tunerpro and wonder can it even be tuned? I'm going to run a regular carb but was hoping to retain the stock distributor and ecm 1. Because Casper electronics makes a nice knock gauge that hooks up to my esc and 2. If I could tune it I could get a 2 bar map and have it retard timing under boost. This motor will probably only make 200hp, I mostly want it just to straight pipe the turbo and hear cool sounds. I know I can get a msd box and do it but I'm only wanting to install this motor if I can do it for little to no money. I don't want to buy expensive things that I could be putting toward an LS swap.