I believe this is my first time posting here. I have spent some time on thirdgen and ls1tech but in google searching I found more information regarding GM TBI swaps here so I joined. The project I am working on now is for my cousin, he has an engine (454) and trans (4L80E) with the computer (16147060) and wire harness that were out of a totaled truck, 91-93 (not sure of year). It’s going into a early 50s chevy pickup streetrod.

I read the stock bin and assuming that it would use the $85 mask or xdf, using tuner pro, none of the tables are populated. I tried all of the xdf files in the thread below and none would show any populated tables.
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...erceeded-to-D8
The xdf file works for other known bins that were found in that thread.

Now here is where it starts to get tricky. The chip in the gm EEPROM says DELCO 1748 and the blue cover has BCFZ 1808 printed on it. In searching for the correct xdf file, I found where several sources cited that the BCFZ bin is for a 4.3l v6 and 4l60E. My cousin says that there is absolutely no chance that the computer was mixed up.

Is this possible?

The mask searches come up empty for the BCFZ so I assume it’s not supported.

Is there a different way to figure out or confirm the actual bin name? and what mask I should use?

At this point, I really only want to disable vats/passkey, but in the future it would be nice to be able to log and tune. Should I start fresh with a know 454 4l80e eprom that has support?

Thanks for any help.