Thread: 94 Buick RoadMaster Estate Wagon LT 1 issues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by NomakeWan View Post
    I'll take fun posts I never thought I'd have the opportunity to interact with on a forum dedicated to reverse-engineering old GM computerized fuel injection systems for $400, Alex.
    <br>
    Hey the guy is having issues with passing out the AMA trained Practitioners will almost immediately go down their check list.
    Blood Pressure---no
    Heart Rhythm ---no
    Stroke --- Unknown without FMRI ding ding ding Plavic doctor bonus $5 month, Seralquel $5 per month, WelButrin $25 per month.
    SO the insurance pays the MDs for every test they avoid and pharma pays for every prescription written.
    I know both my younger brothers are doctors.
    As for me I was put in Hospice 7 years ago April because there was nothing Cleveland Clinic could "do for me".
    After shitloads of research I found out about the Standard of Care website used by MDs contracted by insurance carriers.
    If you put the patients SS# in the available treatments are provided once a diagnostic code is entered than the available additional diagnostic codes and treatment codes are made available for MDs to bill for.
    I also found out that things like MERSA are being treated with Clindomycin and Vancomycin rather than Alenia because the doctors can not prescribe Alenia under insurance agreements.
    It's 35 years old and $20 a pill. 5 pills cures MERSA.
    So if your a cheesecake brainwashed MD that spent at least 3 years of your life in a residency deprived of sleep and in an absolute echo chamber you will take objection to the AMA being called the death cult that it is.
    So another great example; what is the functional elasticity of senior lung tissue ?
    Over 70 a persons lung tissue elasticity declines about 1-2% per year.
    So if you have a median lung pressure of .5 atmosphere and a blood OX below 80 and your diaphragm is paralyzed then a ventilator set at 1.5A 2.5liters would allow you to sync and gain rhythm.
    But if you do not have paralysis and your lungs are aspirated when your blood OX drops below 90 you should have 6L per minute CPAP not ventilator.
    AMA and FDA approves influenza protocol for elderly shoots them up with Ketamine and Ventilates them into pulmonary thrombolisms marks it Covid19 and cashes out $54K.
    SO death cult.
    37,000 people died before anyone in the AMA even noticed!
    Not every gearhead is slow minded just treated that way.
    Last edited by daveosx; 06-09-2020 at 10:27 AM. Reason: formatting
    Avatar is my motor 800 RPM 184ft Lbs Torque 18 inches x 18 inches x 9 inches thick external combustion engine.

98 WS-6 full tube chassis rally car Aluminum Block LS2 (soon to be LSX 376)(in Storage)
    95 Suburban 6 inch drop, Pioneer DVD in Dash 5.7 TBI, 220cc 2.02x1.60 64cc heads, Stainless longtube headers 2.5 crossover 3 inch exhaust, LT-4 roller cam.
    2002 Seville STS