This new build (same yank 4.3) BJLH w/16197427 tweaked that was fantastic for my exact same TBI Vortechs, 204/214 too many mods BEFORE the 383 that got 19mpgs and 13.2 qtr and I was thinkin I knew what I was doing. Fast forward to 1989 c1500 4.3 w/TURBO 400?!?! easy peasy... This 1227747 is a dinosaur. I've actually wiped proms for days , HAVE a AMUR it runs like ;( on and i'm not quite sure what i should do. Borrowed a ARJT complete just to check and it ran WAAAAYY better till I floored it and Then NADA. Had to clear flood it but still stranded(not far) .Question : I'm committing to the socket solder in but not quite sure about starting addreses. Still have old custom bins from before but this crazy thing has a Turbo $00 with a fuel module /ESC on top of dist module...... what to do first. disable everything but what about this weird trans slipping or TCC issue. Before my time I'm 4l60e. I can do a lockup off coolant but i can't definitively understand is it TCC or 2-3Detent /oil/coolant/pulling timing?????