Seems like this is the last solid place still around that has a good amount of GM p01/0411 bins. I have a beater 00 s10 4.3l nv3500 4x4 that has seen better days but it was cheap and so far has been fairly reliable after investing countless hours replacing nearly all of the wear components, ripping out the np233 electronic controls in favor of a manual lever, etc. Now I'm moving onto swapping the black box for a 0411 I pulled from a 02 express van for $10 last month. Started yesterday and found out the hard way that it's worth finding someone that will make you a bespoke pinswap spreadsheet, but fixing the mess I've made isn't too big of a deal just gotta trace out the wires and fix everything that got mixed up. Hopefully I'll have it running within the next day or two so I can start playing around with tuning for the first time ever. Currently the PCM is flashed with a random "2001 Chevy S-10 L35 4.3L 4L60E (12202088)" bin I found and disabled vats on, but now that I have access to the forums I'll probably flash on something from a 5 speed 4wd s10 to eliminate any possible issues.

Thanks again for approving my account!