Hello to every body hope all is well.and big thanks to gearhead efi sfaff and members thank you all.<br>well ill start like this i have learned a lot about these LS motors in the last 6 months its been exciting.<br>because i started my first Swap 6months ago.i drop a 2000 LS 5.3 into 1986 chevy 4wd 3/4 ton with a 4 speed muncie&nbsp; and let me tell ya its been a learning experance. So now i would like to ask what tune would be good for my Swap?other then i would like to do away with the vats, egr,pruge ,evap ,o2, air flow mas and really just any thing i dont need on my swap if anybody has any ides please let me know or if theres a bin i could use because like i say its my first Swap and still learning so much every day... my swap is all complete it starts up and dies...all but the PCM right so any advise for my swap would awesome.... so Gearheads what should i do? is there a bin for my swap???? and also i have the bin to the LS 5.3 the original... do i need&nbsp; to up load it to the site???<br>please let me know..... and thank you all....<br>&nbsp;