Thread: Log Review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!
    The 11 blade I installed is plastic: although, I think they also are made with steel.

The original radiator failed on me. The wire to the temp sensor (near the exhaust manifold) fell off, so I the temp gauge in the dash wasn't working. Luckily I stopped for gas and smelled radiator fluid, otherwise I the truck would have overheated going 75 mph. I now have a new radiator.

That was not the source of my lack of power though. I'm going to do a compression test and fuel pressure test today maybe that will give me more insight. (I'm new to Data Logging) I believe the fuel pressure is too high. My BLMs are very low across the range. The truck has a fuel pump in from a 95 TBI, but I think it's too much pressure still. I adjusted the regulator until it bottomed out and still had low BLMs. Also, my injector Duty Cycle is over 100, even over 1000. Do I need a custom chip to read this setting correctly ("the hack") or is this also showing my fuel pressure is too high? What is a good range for this?
    Attached Images Attached Images