Thread: Need compatible cable or device for TunerPro

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ralmo94 View Post
    Trim bank A is long term bank 1 trim bank B is long term bank 2. INT is short term.
    That seems to be better, though still off compared to yours.
    You also are not logging MAF Hz or frequency, that's what you need also in order to mess with the MAF curve.
    Hopefully I can get PCM Logger working and that'll fix everything.
    You have to disable the MAF fuel corrections so it will run in SD mode to tune the VE table, this is because in regular blended mode it uses measured air mass from the MAF most of the time except for throttle changes, or instances where the air flow might change faster than can be measured at the MAF. So to dial in VE, you have to run off of the VE only, then after it is in line you turn the MAF back on.
    Ok so turn off MAF then log and then make adjustments, then turn it back on?
    I should ask, are you using stock injectors, because if you're not that needs to be calibrated first or it might never run right no matter what you do with the air flow tables
    Yes stock injectors, as I haven't gone that far yet. Not sure if I should even bother changing them?
    There is a logger in universal Patcher also I think it uses pcm logger and you have your VE table open in universal Patcher and it gets table layout from that. I never had a chance to use it personally, but that might be an easir way? Another popular place to tie in WB anolog signal is the AC pressure, you could possibly do both with WB's and have an idea of how each bank is running, I don't know what your budget is but it's possible.
    I think in the future I'll just put in a wide band temporarily in one of the down stream O2 locations, then log and tune and put the regular O2 back in. For now a basic tune will do.
    Last edited by Dukenukemx; 10-16-2022 at 10:26 AM.