Apologies. Thinking back I realized my intro lacked any real introduction. So I decided to fix it and add a few pieces of info about myself. I'm a lifelong gearhead as my father was a gearhead who taught me at a young age all the fundamentals and I have turned wrenches nearly all my life. I attended Genrral Motors A.S.E.P. and graduated with a 4.0 earning an associates degree in Applied Science. I have completed 5 of thexASEs so far and plan to becoe a master tech dome day although the ones i have are sll expired. From there I worked several brands of general Motors dealerships and together with my dad started our own side work business with emphasis on performance upgrades. I hope to soon take this business to the next level and work for myself. I have several projects going on at the moment which include a 2005 silverado sort of SS style, 03 Escalade mostly stock cammed add electric fan 24" wheels and other appearance upgrades, 2001 Nissan Frontier LS swap LQ4 to be turbocharged, and a 2009 5.3 VVT with no home as of yet. Thank you again for having me I am new to tuning and as of yet have not tuned a ting I look forward to learning and adding another skillset to my resume.