I don't think he used the Hypertech bin. He was making me tunes before I mailed that memcal to him.

I know you're not blaming me. But if my reading lamp has a 40watt bulb and it is too dim to read by. I take that bulb out and put a 60watt in and it does not work. To continue using the lamp I put the 40watt back in. I am not going to go check the breaker, pull the outlet to check the wires and disassemble the lamp to diagnose why the 60watt bulb did not work.

I am assuming you got the ARAP as well as the whacky ARAR bin from this forum? I think there may be fault in that ARAP bin as well. Looking at your signature, 90-95 Corvettes. I am thinking you did not test these bins.

I noticed there are more fan settings in the scalers, I think is where I saw them. I think it was on and off temps with ac on and ac off. I compared those. But I think there may be some other setting im not seeing.
Like Fan vs The Mole People or something.

I do have the stock bin off my memcal, the hypertech and numerous bins from my tuner since he started having me burn my own memcals. I will just pick one and go in blind to see if I can make something work.

I do appreciate the help though. Taught me more about some of the tuning than my tuner did. I do appreciate his efforts as well. I helped him with advice and procedures with mechanical and provided some items as well. He helped me a lot with my tune. I may have been fine if it were not for the valve spring issue and his giving up on me.