Thread: 1227747 $42 VE1 + VE2 Fuel Tables

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    You have no choice in TunerPro, it will do it for you.
    I know that TPRT caps the VE values at 100 or 99.6 or whatever it is.

I must say, configuring the VE tables using daves method of VE1+VE2 has given me better results than anything else I've tried as far as messing with the fuel tables in the 747.

I added my VE tables together using daves method, then slewed the whole table down a few points so that no VEs were over 100, or close to for that matter. I've done several logs and adjusted the fuel table down and now, my highest is like 88 and lowest is like 22. This is after a few BLM adjustments using daves VE calc spreadsheet

Mark I think you told me lower is better regarding VEs, correct? (within reason of course)

I haven't checked BLM since doing the last adjustment but I expect them to be +/-3 in most areas..

dave, you said ideally the lowest VE should be low 40s and highest mid 90s. Really anywhere is OK though as long as you're not maxed out to either extreme 0 or 100 right? I used yet another handy tool of yours, the BPW spreadsheet you created, and came up with my BPW, dropped it into the tune, combined VEs, slewed main VE down a bit and proceeded to collect BLMs. After a few BLM logging sessions my lowest VE is now ~22 and highest VE ~88.
    Last edited by CDeeZ; 07-13-2012 at 06:25 AM.