Yep, I found someone with a fried 7747 and just de sodered the female plug from the main board, then sodered the wire directly to the pins. It was actually a roal pain in the ass to make, but I was just very intimadated by the pcm and I just wanted to be able to plug my old ecm back in and be able to drive it if the tuning process took a long time.
Ha, I never plugged the old 7747 back in once I plugged in the 7427.

I do have a couple questions about the wiring change over diagram. I saw no input for the crank signal (7747 pin C9), I didnt notice this when making the adapter, but when I swapped all the pins into the pcm plugs last night, I had that left over. I figure the pcm doesnt use this? If not I will just remove it from the harness.
Also, the 7747 had two power inputs, B1 and C16. But the 7427 only had one, I'm guessing the other one just gets removed?
And last, are the 7427 pins E14 and F14 inputs or outputs? The diagram shows both of those pins going to the old pin C14. But there is only 1 C14. So do I need to splice into the old C14 wire and add another wire so I can hook one to E14 and the other to F14? Thats what I did on the adapter, I just tied both together and connected it to pin C14