Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
I have to apoligze for the bad attitude. Just fed up with tbichip.com customers having to come here for help after they have paid for a tuning service! Not the customers fault, my anger is towards company, your not the first, doubt you'll be the last? If it was once in awhile it be no big deal, but this is a constant flow. It goes far above these custom tunes, the stock off the shelf chips are worthless as tits on a bull as well, but people keep sending him money?

If you'd like to learn to tune, read data, diagnose and fix? Let's continue. I'm done trying to fix problems for this company.
I understand, but as far as sending him money when I did a search his name popped up and when I read through his site it seems to have a lot of useful information that lured me into believing he knew what he was doing. Even after doing a google search I found very little that would make me believe otherwise.

It was only after having some problems and finding this site that I started to gain some knowledge and seeing post from other customers of Brian’s that I started to become skeptical of his ability’s.

You have to understand you and others on this site have a good understanding of what is involved in programming a chip. But for the average person doing an EFI conversion like myself I was just looking for a plug and play solution to my program needs and when I came across TBIchips.com it looked like it fit the bill. But now due to what I have learned on this site I now know that plug and play are not possible.

As far as wasting my hard earned money it hurts but mistakes are sometimes costly, but I have always felt like if I learn something from the mistake not all is lost (and I have definitely learned something).