There's so many places to change line pressure I didn't even touch them yet. Main/max line pressure is 90 would increasing this be an overall increase?

I did change shift times, a few times and ended up with 0s like in the performance shift time table. Still not sure what paremeter changes to performance mode? Was much better. Biggest and easiest change beleive it or not was the Caddilac V4P Towing package. My car has towing package but tranny paremeters are same for Caprice, 9C1, Impala SS and Roadmaster. Only the caddy got better tranny shift points. Big improvement. Only changed shift times and a few MPH settings from it. Drives nice now, stays in gears longer and actually has a feel, rather then 123 slush 4 slush all day!

Was wet yesterday and I floored it at about 10 mph and when it shifted to 2nd the tire just lit up. Need posi!

Your right about LT1 power from factory. I did play with WOT fuel, used a WOT locker program that does something to bin and locks WOT BLM to 128. From there it was easy to add fuel to WOT and watch O2 sensor readings go up and hoover at .890 to .920 when I got 20% more in. I run 93 NO ethonal fuel and added timing 2 degrees at a time from 1400 RPM 45 MAP up. No knock till I got 6 degrees in then only mid range slight knock retard, on a cool humid rainy day. So it would probably be fine all year long but I took out the last 2 degrees.

Data maaster is way cool too! I still have not got TunerPro EE.ADX file to work so I am on trail datamaster. Used the 1/4 mile times from stock tune and got 15.8 second quater mile. Now I am at 14.3 quater mile. Big touque increase on the Datamaster Dyno too. I think I'll have to buy it!