For overall changes in LP I'd use the two main LP vs speed tables. Max pressure of 90, ok, make sure nothing goes above that. Well, maybe 92 psi, just cause ya can't leave it stock. :) Then attempt to dial in gear changes by desired shift time. Watch desired times vs actual on scantool, and use the modifier tables to make spot increases in LP if the trans is having trouble achieving desired shift times. Remember, as you increase main LP, the garage shift LP may need to be reduced to keep trans from slamming into gear. This trick is good for engines with lumpy cam.

Performance shift tables are never used in a stock Impy SS. Only used in the the T/A with the installed "performance / normal" shift button. Similar button can be installed in B-body. Here's some helpful info with a copy of Scott Mueller's original button install writeup for the ImpalaSS forum.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/ca ... 07975.html

Datamaster software is nice. I don't mess with other stuff very often anymore. Not sure if we can buy non-ethanol fuel here. Seems strange to offer E10 only in a climate as humid as ours. All sorts of small engine problems from that combination. And I'm hearing about more rusty tanks and sending units, too. Can't wait to see what happens to the lead and tin coated fuel parts in my '36 Plymouth when I get it on the road.