Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: data logging question

I don't know? What is the BCC?

I told you the best one to start with...

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

I uploaded the one (I believe) that you told me to load. I inserted it here just to be safe. Also, is it best to delete each of the data logging xdl files after the chip is burned? I am just forward thinking with file management on this one
    Attached Files Attached Files

That's the one. Now why is it going BLM Off at idle? Where is your O2 sensor?

EDIT: Ahhh it may be because of the cold temperature!

No reason to delete old logs...

-= =-

I have the O2 sensor mounted on the drivers side just downpipe from the manifold...pics attached.

I didn'e see your edit...I will make that sending unit a priority. I am thinking I had better get that situated before I proceed any further. I'll be back
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cricket_crawler; 02-03-2013 at 07:09 PM.

The placement of the O2 sensor should be fine and stay hot!

Although that pipe hitting frame will cause false knock...

-= =-

Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    Although that pipe hitting frame will cause false knock...
    Point well taken, I will chalk that down as another reason I am not running a knock...pretty sure when I had the exhaust installed it cleared the frame , if its not one thing its another. Looks like I will be working on more than the temp sending unit

I fixed the temp sender and logged some data, terrible throttle response off of idle, popping back etc. Tunerpro locked up and I was unable to keep the initial data but did get 20 min worth of logging. I am hoping to get some of the bugs sorted out, not expecting to get it dialed in. I downloaded the E6~OD~OE~31 VE Correction Table for TunerPro. Not sure how this works? Where is states Insert BLM near idle running average here I tried to copy the tables and paste them in, didn't look like that was the key...just confused. Is this what I need to make the fuela table corrections? Are the corrections an automatic thing or do I manually make the changes per cell? I am posting todays data if you have any suggestions

Maybe there is some readings that I am missing...I feel like I have more issues than I should
    Attached Files Attached Files

The '7774 ECM is the first sheet, (bottom tap of the spreadsheet) which labeled $42 VE Corrections. The Excel spreadsheet will update to any changes made to it. TunerPro requires the data be highlighted then the data can be copied pressing both keyboard keys "Ctrl" and the letter "C" at the same time. The data can be pasted into the Excel spreadsheet using the mouse "right click" then paste.

dave w

Holy $&#! This is another point that reconfirms the fact that I am constantly over thinking things.

My logged BLM did not have any 100map so it zeroed out on the spreadsheet and VE table, will this be ok?

Is there any other corrections I need ot make to the file before I burn another chip? Like Spark advance or or do I focus on the fuel first and work my way from there?

That happens in TBI when they don't breath well or higher elevations. Leaving spreadsheet blank is fine, putting zeros in VE table is not!

-= =-