Quote Originally Posted by sgtpoliteness View Post
Ok!! Running MUCH better. It idles great, especially in closed loop. How do I check/clear codes again? It's popping back thru the t-body around 1500 while trying to accelerate. Once you're up to speed, it's much better.

FYI, I haven't adjusted down my initial advance in my BIN to 0, it's still @ 12*. That's in 4133 on a 16197427.
If you have my $0D ADX all you do is click Send next to the Clear Codes Macro. Right click on tool bar and choose them all, see if you have the commands.

If not disconnect power to PCM to clear codes.

If your distributor is 0 and bin is 12, then your minus 12 degrees from a stock Chevy spark advance table. If both are 12 well then your just at a stock advance table.

Popping back is normally a sign of not enough AE (Acceleration Enrichment) Carb pump shot. Increase AE TPS and AE MAP both by 50% and recheck.

But from the looks of your log your running out of fuel! High load, 1200 to 1600 RPM 70-80 MAP your hitting 156 BLM, then it goes PE and locks at 128 so you can't tell how bad it's getting.. Have to check fuel pressure and flow...

At idle your fuel pump voltage is dropping to 13.2, acceptable and normal in old vehicle conversions because of altenator. But idle is also low, like 525 so increasing idle by 100 RPM will help idle as well as opening throttle blades a little to reduce IAC count. Turn screw in 1/4 turn to lower IAC counts. RPM has to be done in bin.