Quote Originally Posted by CDeeZ View Post
I just found this thread and have wondered about this several times. In the 7427 PCM ($0D), I have my MPH to enter fuel cutoff set @ 255 MPH, and MPH to resume fueling set at 254 MPH. Basically I thought I would eliminate the MPH limiter and instead only go for a rev limiter.. I just noticed that my RPM to enter fuel cut off is 6375 RPM and RPM to resume fueling is also set at 6375 RPM. It sounds like in order to properly set this rev limiter the Resume fueling RPM should be set a little lower than the RPM to enable fuel cut off, is this correct????? Playing around with this one in TP, it looks like the next lowest setting would be 6350 RPM. So I'm thinking it should actually be set to 6375 RPM and 6350 RPM to enable fuel cutoff and resume fueling, respectively. Does this sound right to you guys?
if I remember correctly, this is close to what my stock bin was set, just a few rpm below the cut-off, but (LOL) it was at something like 10,500....
on the most recent bin I programmed, I set it to 750 rpm difference, haven't yet tried it though.