• For checking sensor voltages I'd like to use the datalogging/scanning capability of TunerPro. That's what I'm going to try tomorrow. It's not clear to me how this will show up in the software, but I have the ALDL harness wired in so we'll see what happens. I'm told I should be able to see cranking RPM of the motor too and verify that temp sensors are at ambient (even without the engine turning over too).

• Found the ASDX BIN. I'll go with that one. As far as the XDF and ADX, I found a couple on the "1227747 ECM Information $42 thread". None of them refer to ASDX, the XDF I loaded is "$42-1227747-V5.9.3.xdf" and the ADX is $42-1227747-V3T.adx". Were you referring to some different XDF and ADX files for the ASDX BIN? Also, what does the acronym BCC mean?

• Cam break in- 20 minutes running at a high idle sounds scary considering I just installed the TBI system too but I guess I have no other option here. The ZPF is some sort of zinc additive I assume. That is what I have in there.

• Fuel pressure- I haven't checked up to this point because I have all the matched OEM components including a new fuel pump from Autozone. The pump is installed into a tank that I built and it has a return line plumbed in too. I have a little cheap analogue fuel pressure gauge with 1/8npt male stud on it. I haven't installed it because there isn't a place to tap into it after the regulator in the cast housing of the TBI unit and I figured it would be useless to tap into the line before the regulator. So I don't disagree that I should verify fuel pressure but I considered it low risk at this stage. I assume more likely there's a disconnected wire or vacuum line somewhere that is escaping me. Hopefully the logger/scanner will help me find it. if anyone has a way they have checked TBI fuel pressure I would like to hear it. I contemplated taking the little cast piece off that connects the regulator to the injectors and drilling and tapping a 1/8NPT hole into it.