Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
Since they are designed to run a much higher pressure then what everyone uses them for in TBI? That may be the case... but at 13-15 PSI they just don't supply enough fuel to keep up with more then a stock engine.

He's at 30 PSI for the newer BB TBI injectors... so it's a toss up, but I would watch pressure at WOT...

I'm too rich not only at idle, but throughout rpm range. My experience with working several different engines both on and off the dyno tells me this. The numbers I am getting are backing up my theory. The fouled plugs at idle also confirm this. The only way to improve the running quality is to open throttle blade so that idle is at 1700 rpm, reset tps to have .57-.59v at that throttle angle. This is leaning the motor out, making it run better on the high end, confirming the rich condition. I've got some video of the O2 sensor voltage i'll post when i figure out how to upload it. Dont know if i can host it here, or have to upload it to youtube and link it here.

Fuel Pressure never drops below 29psi and only does that for breif instances when trying to hold engine back with brakes in 2nd gear at WOT, and returns to 30psi within milliseconds. Only enough to see gauge flicker.

The only way to get this to idle somewhat smooth is to disconnect the Timing bypass tan wire and then the truck idles smooth as with Carb, and doesn't stall when shift in gear, but according to o2 sensor is still rich.