Right now without a RoadRunner you'd need TunerCat OBDII which you can buy with purchase of a RoadRunner. Or other software like EFI Live, or HPTuners.

The alternative is what we are all working on and all we have ready at the moment is the files in the first post of this thread and that still requires an AVT-852 cable.
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...-AVT-852-cable!
And the flash program to be completed? I was informed a few days ago there may be another Flash program available as well? We will see, so far there's three working on this flash tool software but still it's for the AVT-852 cable which handles all protocols and can be expanded for more PCM flash routines.

I removed the .bin from second post when someone pointed out it was the wrong OS and haven't found one for starters yet. It is OS 12202088... as you probably know the XDF will have to match the OS, not just the PCM number. I've got at least 100 hours into a 2002 OS 12212156 and need to find about a week to finish and test the XDF, this will be the OS everyone swaps too and also covers the 0411 Vortec engine conversion...

Whatever route you go it's still expensive compared to what we do with OBDI.