now we hae driven some test rns with this.. idles fine strats fine but poor performance in cruise speeds.

i dont know what bin could be good to start with this 3057200r4 combo but i used amtu.

when accelerating, it sounds always like timing is too much retarted, engine is "running heavy" and you can hear from the exhaust note its retard, we turned dist 10 deg. and its way better but not good. tunerpro shows mostly from 7 to 15 deg. spark advance on hwy...

blms alter constanty, first it seemed those are mostly 120 to 128 but then all goes over 130 and then 118 and so on... first i assumed something in fuel system but then i found that in closed loop 02 sensor voltage crosscounts and goes between 120 to 900 constantly but goes lower than 0.1v sometimes..

when speed goes over 50mph 02 voltage goes only between 56 to 65 and ecm is in open loop. then again when coming to lower speeds we get 02 voltage and closed loop, still not so much power there either.

no fault codes, no knocks, over 14v voltage, wondering if something done wrong in my wiring that i cannot see myself