Thread: Jumpy Signals

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I looked at your log and saw right away a bad connection? If you look at the mz down bottom it jumps up and downn from 4.xx to 8.xx hz, should be way more steady. My logs show 6.57 mostly to 8.20 hz but data is solid and steady. So I went out to my car and hooked up and got the same thing? Since I've used this several times and hooked up first shot every time I was surprised... anyway disconnect and reconnect and got a good conection. Worked on this and tested the engine connection and transmission connection, tried several things over a couple hours and was getting pretty frustrated so had to take a break. I am going to work on this some more tomorrow when I have time, no reason it was so stable and now not?

Anyway attached is best I could do for now. If when you connect your data is jumpy then just disconnect wait a second and reconnect and you should get good data. I did. Turned off car, restarted car and TunerPro several times and got a good connection first or second try. Why? I have no idea? Got a data log for engine then did a data log for trans. Sometimes it connects solid and steady first shot sometimes it takes a disconnect and connect from the button in TunerPro.
    Attached Files Attached Files

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-