Hi Buddrow , and the rest of the people reading -

I found your thread talking about how you're building an Arduino board that controls the 4L80E. I've been trying to decide on which commercial controller I've wanted to buy for some time now and then stumbled across this you tube video where a guy is using an Arduino to control a Mercedes transmission. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKrw--4Su1M

So I searched for one for the 4L80e and found your thread. I see you've been working this for about a year now, are you close to completion? My 365 ci Cadillac is running a 4l80e via adapter plate, I just need a controller. If yours is almost ready to go, I'd give it a shot.

My one suggestion for the build would be to integrate an attached display like in the video above (tuning in the car without needing a computer would be nice for some running just a carb). Maybe have the option to detach it if someone wants to hide the display? (But maybe all of the tuning is going to be done via Tuner Pro?). Eventually I'm wanting to convert my 365 to sequential fuel injection and add 1-2 turbos on it.. yes, I'm crazy. Thanks for the read, hope the project is coming along!

Alex