LRT that looks great! I didn't know you could rename and create folders for the parameters like you did (been playing with TunerPro for over 2 years and had no idea). I haven't had a chance to open your XDF so I don't know if you were able to include the Auto Trans tables as well. I had taken what dimented24x7 had completed for the engine parameters and expanded for the auto trans parameters that at least were covered by EFILive. I had shared them over on Thirdgen, but if you would like I can share them here as well. I don't know how much interest there is, but I finally found a freeware CPU32 disassembler that does a fairly decent job and was able to get a workable disassembly of a 1263246 OS used in the later Green/Blue connector PCM's (I'm not positive, but I believe this would probably be the latest and last OS used in these; it's from an '06) and am working on mapping the parameters the same as done for the 12202088. I've so far identified most of the spark advance parameters, except for the flex fuel adders. This PCM could open up the ability for those to use the Flex Fuel sensor and be able to run both with out having to commit to one fuel or the other. It still also has all the capability to run a SB 350 with a distributor, even though there was no actual calibration that supported this. It would require the All the programming is still there and could be easily setup. If anyone is interested in possibly using this PCM, I'll share as I get it created and try to do the XDF in the same layout as LRT. I can also help do an Auto Checksum like what LRT did, if I can be given a little instruction on how to or a source code for the .dll.