Thread: Too rich after cold start?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Sorry bro I wrote a long reply last night and got distracted before I hit post button and looked back at screen and it was gone but just wanted to tell real quick that I took cold closed throttle up to 18.?? Afr and wbo2 read 11.5 or so and I didn't smell gas nor did it die until I was moving but didn't change the open throttle. So that's great man thank you I will try open throttle cold at lunch, it usually dies at first clutch release until fully warmed up at this time of yr.

Fuel Injected!
    Ok got cha.....think I went to far on closed throttle ���� not enough on open but it's workin, thanks for tip man I appreciate it!! How's ur sunbird workin on 59?

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBanks78 View Post
    Ok got cha.....think I went to far on closed throttle  not enough on open but it's workin, thanks for tip man I appreciate it!! How's ur sunbird workin on 59?

I'm making a lot of headway. I've completely Started over many times as i realize just practicing that certain tables affect others and choose a different approach to tubing each time.

Gong front a syty base tune to a 4 cyl tune is so much Damn work. There's so many little bullshit options the tune has that they speak about no where online that needs be changed. I can say i successfully used a tune built from scratch ( timing tables and all) that wouldn't even run, to daily driving the car for several years on 15 to 20psi with big injectors and CAST pistons .